me

me

Jun 22, 2010

i've been featured..i've been featured

so today was a good day at work.  i was actually surprised that several of my employee were excited to see me upon my return from vacation.  they gave me hugs.  these are the two employees that give me the most headaches.  we are going through some changes at work that is causing many to be anxious.

then this evening i logged into the bloggers club and found out that i was featured .  i feel sooo honored and touched by the lovely words by vic.  i admit...i am addicted to blogging.  i might not write as much as other, but i enjoy reading all the trials and tribulations of life through the eyes of others.  i have come to know some fabulous ladies like brittanyrachel and of course vic.  i've been talking to all my friends about my blog.

so thank you all for allowing me into your lives through your words and pictures.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

:))) Congrats! You totally deserve it!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!

Thanks for the shout out! I have enjoyed getting to know you, too!!

JoJo said...

Congrats on being featured! I'll be back to read some more.

shelbyisms said...

Good for you!

Dancy said...

I just found you through Brittany's blog. My family calls me "Nanner" too and I've never EVER seen it anywhere else so obv. I immediately clicked on your blog! :)

Congrats on being featured!! :)