me

me

May 10, 2010

a couple days have past

since i wrote last.  i've had a couple busy days and lazy ones with that. spent the weekend with the parental units and did a little shopping.  took my mom to lunch on saturday since sunday would have been wicked crowded.  this way i knew we would have good service and special attention.  i hope she had a good weekend, i never know.  this is one woman who can never make up her mind about anything.  it gets frustrating at times.  i don't think she knows what she wants.  how do you deal with that.  my father asked me late last night if i thought my mother had a nice mother day.  i don't know.  i can't help someone who does not know themself what  they want.  don't get my wrong, i love my mother from here to the moon, but she is one who can drive me up the wall.  at times i feel like i have to ensure that my parents are happy and entertain.  and they wonder why i'm single.  i feel like i would be shunning them if i did spend time with a man.  i feel obligated to spend my days off with them when all i really want to do is sleep.  i guess i need to find a man first.  am i alone in this thinking.

No comments: