me

me

May 30, 2010

getting to know me...round 2

it's sunday and time for another round of "getting to know you" by mannland
1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?
2. Can guys and girls be friends?
3. Can you curl your tongue?
4. Have you ever stolen anything?
5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?
6. Memorial Day plans?
7. What do you do to relax?
8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?

1.)  i admit i have snooped around peoples houses (that i know).  i'm nosey what can i say.  i wave my flag proud.  let me clarify (not their bedrooms) more like their bathrooms or kitchen.

2.) ABSFUCKLUTY.  many of my closest and dearest friends are of the opposite sex.  yes, some are gay, but some are not.  i respect the fact if they are in a relationship and become friends with their partner.  i wouldn't know what to do without my boys.

3.) yes i most certainly can

4.) i've stolen hearts.

5.) with a man that i'm first getting to know...on the phone.  my girlfriends and i text a lot since we are always on the go and busy with life, work and for them relationships.

6.) this weekend i have been to a birthday party and this even (sunday) am going to a bbq.  monday i actually have to work, but will take time to privately remember those who have lost their life serving our country to able me to have my freedom.

7.)  i tend to plop my ass on the couch, pull out my computer, turn on the tv and multi task between the two.  i also enjoy spending time with my girls (pictured below).  they keep me humble.



8.)  again, just privately remembering




1 comment:

A 2 Z said...

Hi Darcy,

From Getting To Know You! I love your answer to question 4. Very original LOL Love your style! Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower!

Anne-Marie